Home

29.11.11

Angels and Other Musings

Yesterday I decided to venture in the new Victoria's Secret store that they recently opened here. I was with a friend and I was commenting how I wanted the wings of the "Angels" more than the lingerie itself. This is what I meant: 




Um, don't you LOVE it? I sure do. forget the bra! I want all those rhinestones and stuff. Well, I'm sure nobody is looking at the lingerie but rather at the spectacle of the display of half naked women and the whole show around them. What I love most about this is that it reminds me of Alphonse Mucha. GOD I love that man. 

I NEED this!

On a second note, I also want her hair. This Ombré trend is really starting to creep into my likings and I since I'm looking for a change... this might be it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment