Home

22.11.11

First Post - Hello





Hello, internet. Hello, world. I have finally rejoined the digital age, and joined the thousands upon thousands of bloggers who are trying to make a difference, who are trying to get noticed and matter… and I don’t know how I will do, nor do I know if I will continue this little project of mine, but I do know that I am happy to be doing something productive with my life (i.e. I have found yet another form of procrastination).

It has been ages since I blogged and did something about my thoughts and dreams, and whatever nonsense came to mind. I have only started this but I hope it turns out to be something worthwhile. I want to provide a space for crafting, for painting, for coloring, for traveling, and just telling people about what is going on in my little neck of the woods (or rainforest in my case).
So, welcome. Thanks for stopping by. 

*note: I found the artwork on the internet. It doesn't belong to me, but if anybody knows, let me know so I can give credit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment