Home

15.2.14

Washi tape

I just recently fell in love with washi tape. I know, I am super late to the party. But, I decided to order them ahead of time in preparation for buying my very own Filofax. So far, I have been using a notebook I was gifted and although it's good for lists and doodling, it doesn't organize me as it should. I want a planner and something to help me with organizing my ideas, and perhaps help me overcome my artist's block (or whatever you want to call it!). But enough about that now, I am now in love with washi tape. Not only has it helped me with decorative purposes but it has also served to inspire me to create. 

I want to find a balance between my professional life (in the future) and my creative life. I think that will help me to be satisfied with what I am doing and it will not lead to me questioning my career path as I seem to be doing more and more of lately. 

TL;DR: washi tape = creativity 



No comments:

Post a Comment