Home

29.11.11

Brush Roll in the Making

I found fabric! 

I found cute fabric!

I am happy! 
Yesterday, as I went to exchange the jewelry roll from hell, I also ventured in the fabric store. I wanted to get some ribbons for the Christmas gift wrapping that I will be doing soon (pictures about that later) and see if there was any fabric I would like. 

First of all, the fabric that I first saw that I did like was fabric for upholstering furniture. Not really what I was looking for in terms of brush roll material. So, after perusing around and eating some pretzel bites, I found this: 


Fabric for the outside, and fabric for the inside. I am super happy with this fabric and I am super excited about the project. I need to dust that old sewing machine and get on with it! Pictures later, when I actually start it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment