Home

15.3.12

Hazelnut Butter Oatmeal



I really must stop it with the oatmeals, but I can't because it's like I've re-discovered them. I just can't seem to stop eating them. Maybe it is my cholesterol levels telling me I should eat more of the stuff. Maybe.

Hazelnut Butter Oatmeal 
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
1 and 1/2 cup milk (if you can get hazelnut milk, I think it would be wonderful)
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar blend
2 tablespoons hazelnut butter
cinnamon (to taste)
a few drops of almond extract

Bring the milk to a boil, and once that has happened, add the oats. Stir and add vanilla and sugar. Stir some more. After the oatmeal has begun to set, add the hazelnut butter and the almond extract and stir some more.

O M G. This was really good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment