Home

12.9.12

My Apartment pt II

Little by little, I've been doing some work to my apartment. I hated the yellow color in my kitchen and now I've grown used to it! Actually I got a rug for my living room that turned out to be a bit smaller than my coffee table so I put it close to the entrance and it's matching perfectly that yellow. So, it turned out to be a bit more cohesive than I planned for. I also got this corkboard/blackboard/whiteboard thingy with space for pictures and I need to get myself some pictures to put in it + I need to get myself some hooks to hang it. Command hooks do NOTHING here. They can't stand the humidity and they all end up falling. Don't waste your money! :P Anyways, I really like my new desk area and my vanity area. =D love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment